Saturday, October 9, 2010

Screw Destiny!!!!

I just realized today why I shouldn't feel like I'm destined to do ANYTHING ever again. It's a goddamn trap. Even when people say someone is destined for greatness in a particular sport/field or whatever, that person might not even want to do that thing rather than have to spend every waking hour becoming better at something they despise. This isn't even something that we do to people but whole countries, races, to those things that we come to such a quick conclusion to not allow for something greater. Usually, cause we as a society lose faith in people. And, its not even something promoted in our day and age. I am not just talking about people advancing in their own financial status since that is the scale for all success, at the end of the day how much money can you say you've been able to make. Honestly, I'm really just putting this down for myself. I don't want to fail at this, and by this I just mean my life.

No comments: