Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Learning to Be Smart-12/25/07


It has come to my attention yesterday that I have been working extremely hard to be a dummy. And, not just your average dumdum, dumdum. I am putting my brain through a blender of stupidity. Which I guess is well and good for others since it doesn’t directly affect them until coming into close proximity of me or placing certain responsibilities on me that do not come to fruition and was needed badly. So, I quit. A friend of mine the other day was even going over how people can play dumb and do it for so long they forgot they were once intelligent. Sometimes, it seems that is exactly what our commercialized society wants for us. A world of simple consumers who don’t know any better. Well, I’ve wised up. And, on this day of all days to start, my gift to myself, a wonderful and shiny new brain. Beat that!

No comments: