Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Talk To Me As If You Thought I Was Dying- 12/30/07

Communication. A natural thing for people. Lots of it bring people together while too little keep people apart. Speech doesn’t always mean that a person is any smarter than one another, but intelligence sure as shit helps. Also, being bold as fuck make some people appreciate the honesty of their words. Its sad that when a person lays on their deathbed or is severely injured or some other reason that make people feel that the words they are going to say to a person might be the last time they get to speak with him/her then true and sincere words are necessary; or, a little bit of bullshit comes with it too. Still, no one likes to lie to the dying. And, no one ever has to lie to the dead. I try to be as honest with people as I can but the truth comes with consequence. Not only to others but to ourselves. When start being true to others, you see where it is only logical to be completely honest with ourselves. Sometimes, we never communicate how we feel about ourselves. So, I know I don’t want to wait for my dying days, there still too much to live for.

No comments: