Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Been Some Time...

"If you want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't want to, then you'll find a reason not to." -Unknown (to me anyway)

That is a great quote that can be hard to live by should be strove for everyday. So, I'm gonna write on this every possible chance I have. And, since I'm currently unemployed, reading plenty and feeling quite optimistic for no reason...I think I should have the time, ideas and commitment to go ahead with this plan. As well as, take it not only towards writing here, but to many things in my life. So, this is enough for now...more to follow...and I shall try to lead these words to great heights, unknown places and things built from things we have still yet to name or discover, sounds pretty corny but believe me, you'll be into it.

No comments: