Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Would You Be My Friend If I Were A Clone- 1/13/08

Well, supposedly this is the year that the FDA should declare that the use of cloned meat is fine for distribution in the food market. So, if that is the case I am letting everyone know that I am a clone as well (Wink WInk). Now, this does not mean that I want my friend’s to eat me but that its acceptable to tell me how you had felt about the Original Claude. I’m sure there have been some noticeable differences but must have been held as only passing fancy since who would think of cloning me but myself, which is the case. Now, this was not done the old fashioned way with fancy test tubes and million dollar lab equipment, He did it himself. That poor bastard one night last year, during the fall, had somehow during one of his nightly “rituals” held an exceptionally long time for releasing some “man juice”. An estimated time of 40 minutes. Original Claude was in a hallucinogenic state that held him in the ecstatic throws of seemingly endless images of a Karma Sutra-like fantasies with women of every respective race, culture and nationality. Even of various occupations which he was surprised by his own ingeniousness. Still, when he could hold himself no longer, what he felt extract from his body could not be held in the few pieces of tissue paper he held in his right hand, for what came out was me!!! Ok, now Original Claude already shared the same name with his father and share the name of them both but do not get confused by this, I and a CLONE. And, a damn good looking on if I say so myself. I hope this story of my origin does not disturb you but let you realize that too much of ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING can come with surprising results. So much so that you may end up looking at yourself saying “ What have I done ?” In case your wondering what happened to Original Claude, I can not disclose that bit of information, but do be assured that he is alive and free. I have all his knowledge and memories but a much more youthful outlook since I still know that what I hold in his mind was his life and not mine. Shit, I’m less than a year old but am fortunate enough to have a face that does not make it seem that way. I have brought the saying “ Do I look like I was born yesterday”, to an almost scary reality. Let it be known though, Original Claude has great friends and an AWESOME family, even though they may be reclusive at times. So be kind and don’t be cruel I’m just like you sorta. I can’t wait to see more of the world and maybe I might see you there.

No comments: