Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No One Will Even Notice

I think to myself why I even started a blog page. Is it to have people be intrigued by my thoughts and deeds ? I'm not very interested in what I do every day and I know what I'm doing with myself. Now, though, I've decided to retire. And, by that I mean, my old way of doing things. I was never that good at being a drinker, smoking cigs never gave me the super powers I was hoping for either. I think in changing these things, I can use some of that luck which has helped keep me from death and danger when I used to do my Harry Houdini drinking acts these past twelve years for something better. I don't mean for winning the Lotto or something; although, I'm not completely against that happening of course, but I'm going for something else now. The TV is a drain on the brain and there's plenty outside...just not in Queens. So, till I get stuck back on my 9-5, I'm done with the same old trappings. I'm going to be free.

No comments: